ENTRY INTO THE 2018 RISING STARS AWARDS PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN
The Rising Stars Awards recognises and celebrates WA-based companies that are growing - private and public, old and new, large and small. We are looking for 'rising' stars, not 'risen' stars. We are on the lookout for companies that have experienced recent growth but still have future potential. Previous winners have come from diverse industries including engineering, technology, financial services, advertising, manufacturing, medical and aged care.
For participation in Rising Stars 2018 an entrant must:
- Be a Western Australian based organisation (private or public);
- Have achieved overall growth over the past three financial years;
- Be able to demonstrate growth in one or more of the following areas over recent financial years*: turnover, profit and/or staffing numbers; digital statistics (eg usage, traffic, app downloads);
- Be able to demonstrate how the company's growth has been maintained from previous years, what the likely end of 2017/18 position to budget should be, and what is in place to work towards further growth over the coming financial years;
- Be willing to substantiate growth figures (only if required, and requested, for confirmation by the judging panel); and
- Adhere to category specific eligibility criteria.
*Please note, Organisations may have experienced a downturn in one year, but have otherwise grown over the 3 most recently completed financial years to date.
KEY DATES (to be confirmed):
Registration of entries will open in March 2018. Please note, entrants must register in order to receive login details for completion of the online entry submission.
Entry registration closes in May 2018.
Entry submissions: All online entry submissions must be completed by mid May 2018.
Download the entry submission guidelines.
Judging then commences.
The People's Choice voting opens.
Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Rising Stars Cocktail Party.
A quote from a 2016 winner: “Just thought I would touch base and say hello as I wanted to let you know so much has changed in our company since that day you suggested I enter us in the rising star awards. Things really took off after that. So THANK YOU."
A quote from a 2016 entrant: "No matter what the outcome, and even if this is as far as it goes, this has been a great learning experience that I have valued. I am honoured I was nominated and have very much appreciated this opportunity."