REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 RISING STARS AWARDS WILL OPEN IN EARLY 2017.
The Rising Stars Awards recognises and celebrates WA-based companies that are growing - private and public, old and new, large and small. We are looking for 'rising' stars, not 'risen' stars. We are on the lookout for companies that have experienced recent growth but still have future potential. Previous winners have come from diverse industries, including engineering, technology, financial services, advertising, manufacturing, medical and aged care.
For participation in Rising Stars 2017 an entrant must:
- Be a Western Australian based organisation (private or public).
- Have achieved minimum turnover levels, depending on the category. For category specific eligibility criteria, please refer to the Entry Submission Guide.
- Be at least three trading years old (except for the start-up category, who must be no more than 3 trading years old).
- Be able to demonstrate growth in one or more of the following areas over recent financial years*, turnover and/or net profit; staffing numbers; digital statistics (eg usage, traffic, app downloads).
- Be willing to substantiate growth figures (only if required, and requested, for confirmation by the judging panel).
*Please note, Organisations may have experienced a downturn in one year, but have otherwise grown over the 3 most recently completed financial years to date.
Registration of entries open in early 2017. (Please note that entrants must register in order to receive login details for completion of the online entry submission).
Winners will be announced at the Rising Stars Cocktail Party in June 2017.