ENTER NOW! THE 2017 RISING STARS AWARDS IS NOW OPEN.
The Rising Stars Awards recognises and celebrates WA-based companies that are growing - private and public, old and new, large and small. We are looking for 'rising' stars, not 'risen' stars. We are on the lookout for companies that have experienced recent growth but still have future potential. Previous winners have come from diverse industries including engineering, technology, financial services, advertising, manufacturing, medical and aged care.
For participation in Rising Stars 2017 an entrant must:
- Be a Western Australian based organisation (private or public);
- Have achieved overall growth over the past three financial years;
- Be able to demonstrate growth in one or more of the following areas over recent financial years*: turnover, profit and/or staffing numbers; digital statistics (eg usage, traffic, app downloads);
- Be able to demonstrate how the company's growth has been maintained from previous years, what the likely end of 2016/17 position to budget should be, and what is in place to work towards further growth over the coming financial years;
- Be willing to substantiate growth figures (only if required, and requested, for confirmation by the judging panel); and
- Adhere to category specific eligibility criteria.
*Please note, Organisations may have experienced a downturn in one year, but have otherwise grown over the 3 most recently completed financial years to date.
Key dates (subject to change):
Registration of entries is now open. Please note that entrants must register in order to receive login details for completion of the online entry submission.
Registration of entries closes Friday 12 May 2017.
All online entry submissions must be completed by 5pm Friday 19 May 2017. Entry submission guidelines. Judging then commences.
The People's Choice voting opens.
Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Rising Stars Cocktail Party on Wednesday 28 June 2017.