THE 2017 RISING STARS AWARD
Entries into the 2017 Rising Stars Awards have now closed. The judging process has begun. The judging panel will determine winners of each category and an overall winner (the top four businesses will be invited to a finalist interview on Friday 16 June 2017). Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Rising Stars Awards Cocktail Party on Wednesday 28 June 2017 in the brand new function centre at Beaumonde On The Point. Tickets to the awards celebration are available here.
IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
Click here to view businesses entered into the 2017 Rising Stars Awards and vote for your favourite. The winner of the People's Choice award will be announced at the Rising Stars Awards on Wednesday 28 June 2017.
THE RISING STARS AWARDS COCKTAIL CELEBRATION
Wednesday 28 June 2017
6pm (for a 6:30pn start) until 9pm
Beaumonde On The Point (upstairs function centre)
306 Riverside Drive, East Perth
Dress: Business / Cocktail
Who will be the 2017 Rising Stars? Join us to network with WA's fastest growing businesses.
Please call Rosemary on 9288 2139 if you have any queries regarding the awards evening.
The Rising Stars Awards recognises and celebrates WA-based companies that are growing - private and public, old and new, large and small. We are looking for 'rising' stars, not 'risen' stars. We are on the lookout for companies that have experienced recent growth but still have future potential. Previous winners have come from diverse industries including engineering, technology, financial services, advertising, manufacturing, medical and aged care.
For participation in Rising Stars 2017 an entrant must:
- Be a Western Australian based organisation (private or public);
- Have achieved overall growth over the past three financial years;
- Be able to demonstrate growth in one or more of the following areas over recent financial years*: turnover, profit and/or staffing numbers; digital statistics (eg usage, traffic, app downloads);
- Be able to demonstrate how the company's growth has been maintained from previous years, what the likely end of 2016/17 position to budget should be, and what is in place to work towards further growth over the coming financial years;
- Be willing to substantiate growth figures (only if required, and requested, for confirmation by the judging panel); and
- Adhere to category specific eligibility criteria.
*Please note, Organisations may have experienced a downturn in one year, but have otherwise grown over the 3 most recently completed financial years to date.
A quote from a 2016 winner: “Just thought I would touch base and say hello as I wanted to let you know so much has changed in our company since that day you suggested I enter us in the rising star awards. Things really took off after that. So THANK YOU."
A quote from a 2016 entrant: "No matter what the outcome, and even if this is as far as it goes, this has been a great learning experience that I have valued. I am honoured I was nominated and have very much appreciated this opportunity."